Zane Waterman's productivity off bench is a continued positive for Manhattan moving forward. (Photo courtesy of Kevin Fuhrmann of the Manhattan College Quadrangle)
The traditional handful of observations and nuggets of note as Manhattan defeated Fairfield 79-70, the Jaspers' tenth win in Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference play, and thirteenth overall:
- Manhattan's transition game had one of its best efforts.
- The Jasper defense is focusing on a different element this season.
- Zane Waterman continues to progress.
- Another of Manhattan's reserves has been impressive in recent games as well.
- The Jaspers took care of business in their last game before the final two weekends of MAAC play.